Anyway I have been amazingly lazy in honoring some tags and so apologize to everyone.
The first one was a desktop meme which I was tagged by Marzie, Twister Sister and Amel's Realm. And a just recently Titania as well. So here's what my desktop looks like
I also wanted to thank Amel's Realm for the wonderful awards she gave me, 'Totally Fab' award and 'Schmooze' award. Thank you so much.
And now for the dinner party meme
Dinner Party Meme: Come and Join Me! ;-D
Amel’s Realm has tagged me to do this meme. Since Halloween is coming up I think I will make my party a cool Halloween shindig.
Since I can’t cook it will all be catered. ☺
This is how it will look!
Pictures from www.hostesswiththemostess.com/themes/
The rules as set out by Graham (the originator of this meme) are as follows:-
The idea is to work your way through the eight phases of the dinner party, answering all of the questions on the way - being as honest and creative as you wish. Once your homework has been completed, please nominate any bloggers who's "virtual" dinner party you would love to hear about.
1) The Dinner Party Theme: You have decided to hold a dinner party. When writing the invites you clearly state that fancy dress must be worn. Assuming that cost is no issue, who or what would you dress up as, and why?
Could I be anyone other than Catwoman - I don't think so.
2) The Invitations: This dinner party is for 6 people (including yourself), you are allowed to invite any 5 other people (either past, present, real or fictional), who would you invite and why?
6 people - this puts me in a predicament. I think this party calls for fun and excitement and a little danger....
2. Lex Luthor
5. Wonder woman
This is going to be blood curdling fun. I can't wait...meeeooowww
Who cares if I'm breaking the rules by not counting myself - I am Catwoman I can do anything......
3) The Starter: You are preparing the menu, which dish(es) would you choose as the starter, and why?
I have left it all to the caterers they did send some pictures.
Snake Bites **************** Jumbo Shrimps ************Torched Pumpkin Strips
Pictures taken from: The Food Network and Perfect Entertaining.
4) The Main Course: Okay, now for the main course? and what drink would you serve with it?
There is going to be a lavish buffet of dishes from all corners of the world. After all it's a gathering of the greatest heroes and their nemesis...
Some of the dishes include:
Steak Bites with Bloody Mary dipping sauce
Barbequed Bat wings
Drinks: Unlimited - I plan to get my guests VERY drunk *insert evil laugh here*
5) The Sweet: Finally, the sweet. Which would you choose, and why?
It will be a bewitched cake but of course...
6) The Entertainment: The dinner party has gone swimmingly, everybody has had fun, conversation and drinks have been flowing all evening. At the end of the meal you announce that everybody should perform their 'party piece' (no matter how strange or pointless). What party piece would you perform?
This is where I set my plan in motion and take the guests to my underground fight club where I already have very interesting fights and bets going on. I wanted to add theses heroes to my plethora...muuhhaaaa
Picture taken from: askani.wordpress.com
7) The End Of The Evening: The party is over, everybody has gone home, the house suddenly feels empty and quiet. Your eyes fix on the hi-fi in the corner of the room. You search though your CD collection to put on some music as you want to listen to one more track before your retire to bed. Which track would you play?
Born to be Wild!!!!!!
Picture taken from: www.digitalmarketinggroup.biz/
P.S: If I have forgotten any other meme or award - please let me know....