Two bloggers, TwistedSister....totally pissed off and Revellian awarded me the Thinking Blogger Award a few weeks ago and recently [today] so did Lozster. I am beyond flattered and a little giddy with delight as all of them have such great blogs themselves.
Sincere apologies for taking so very long to respond but life's been kind of topsy turvey lately... only now returning to equilibrium.
The Five blogs that make me think would be:
1. Greg's Brain and Greg's Writing Blog. His amazing and sometimes cruel intellect and satire always makes me think and question some of my beliefs. I might not agree with all of his views but can always see the logic and sharpness of his arguments. It's truly a mentally stimulating trip every time I visit... one of my blogging pleasures....
2. Old Things Under the Sun
He writes beautifully and his perception and honesty suck in the reader... he is passionate about his beliefs and speaks up for them. A hater of dogmas and 'joiners', I'm sure he attracts many, and so perhaps he won't like being tagged by me... but hey this is about who I think makes me think...
3. Torchwood and Quasar9: I love visiting both these blogs [by the same author] as I always get to learn some new & awesome discovery from the mysteries of rogue black holes to green tea. Plus his comments always make me smile
4. Kombai: This is an enchanting blog filled with nostalgia and a feeling of going home. The authors Premalatha and Michelle pull you into their life with the simple beauty and eloquence of their writing.
Despair and Coffee: Discovered this blog very recently but love its eloquence, perspective and strange melancholy. A curiosity to know and a desire to share - from love to death to God this blog talks about it all....
There were many other bloggers that I admire and regularly visit...but they had very recently received this award...plus I had to choose only five which was not an easy job as I admire so many more...
The rules are
For the record the rules are -
Congratulations, you won a !
Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging.
The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).