I've been tagged by Greg from Greg's Brain and Greg's Writing Blog to list 10 things that make my life wonderful.
This is of course assuming that I find my life wonderful. I like living and all but wonderful is too ambitious a word. I am contented with fun and liveable
10 things that make life... liveable & fun!
1. My husband [He sees me and loves at my best and worst, and the worst is not so pretty]
2. My Cats [I can communicate with them. Truly]
3. Food [second best source of pleasure in life]
4. Reading [ties with food]
5. Getting Compliments [just makes ma day - sounds terribly vain doesn't it?]
6. My computer [takes me to virtually another universe - I absolutely LOVE it]
7. Thinking [Keeps me alive]
8. Arguing [Keeps me stimulated]
9. Not having to worry about making ends meet [Maslow's Hierarchy]
10. Being healthy and blessed [The greatest gift of all]
3 new blog mates I'd like to tag [forgive me if you don't like being tagged and feel free to ignore - no hard feelings!]
2. Journal of a Supposedly Tofu Addict
3. Tigergirl [She has the most awesome funky jewelry - do check it out]
All the blogs listed in this post are very well written and a lot of fun to visit!
P.S. I edited the list to add reasons to why these things make my top 10 list, thanks to Greg!